This paintings is a revealing chronicle of Hip Hop culture from its beginnings three decades ago to the current, with an analysis of its affect on other people and pop culture in the USA and around the globe.
• An widely researched narrative of the historical past of Hip Hop in 4 informative, richly detailed chapters
• Greater than 50 images of Hip Hop&aposs top gamers, scenes, and styles
• An intensive annotated bibliography of print and on-line instruments, plus listings of vital companies, associations, and systems devoted to Hip Hop culture
• A complete thesaurus of terms and words such as “bling bling” and “thuglife”
• Sidebars on interesting subjects, reflecting the contemporary analysis and statistical data
• Analyses of the 50 so much influential Hip Hop songs and the 30 so much influential Hip Hop albums