Are there tried and true principles which are at all times positive to assist an individual grow? John Maxwell says the solution is yes. He has been non-public development for over fifty years, and for the primary time, he teaches the whole lot he has gleaned about what it takes to achieve our possible. In the way in which that handiest he can keep in touch, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Reflect: You Will have to See Price in Yourself to Add Price to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Will have to Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It is Exhausting to Support When You Have No One However Yourself to Apply
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You might be and Where You May Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This third book in John Maxwell&aposs Rules series (following the two-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Rules of Leadership and The 17 Indisputable Rules of Teamwork) will let you develop into a lifelong learner whose possible assists in keeping increasing and never gets “used up.”